Areas of Specialization
1. Demographic Analysis
2. Social Statistics
3. Population and Development
4. Family Planning and Reproductive Health
5. Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health
6. Men’s Reproductive Health
7. Gender and Sexual Health
8. Fertility and Mortality Studies
10. Social Marketing and Development
11. Migration and Internally Displayed Persons
12. Epidemiology of Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases
13. Programmes Monitoring and Evaluation
Selection of Supervisors
Prospective Postgraduate Candidates are expected to go to the Departmental website and select a suitable Supervisor that match their proposed area of specialization
|Entry qualification||Postgraduate Degree (or higher)
Candidates seeking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree Programme of
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.